- Excellent team of committed and compassionate faculty
- Holistic education and encompasses wide range of scholastic & co-scholastic activities
- World-class curriculum is followed for Class 1-5
- Activity based curriculum is followed for Pre-KG, LKG and UKG
- Well-equipped Physics Lab, Chemistry Lab, Biology Lab, IT Labs, Subject centric Labs
- English Lab to enrich the spoken language by developing fluency and forming a neutral language without any accent
- Integrated coaching for NTSE, IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced) by Experts
- Music theatre to provide training in instrumental music
- Parents Corner
- Book Store
- School Auditorium
â€œWHEN LEARNING IS DONE TOGETHER, THE LESSONS ARE LEARNED FOR A LIFETIME.â€
Parents/Guardians seeking admission for their ward(s) are asked to obtain for Application & Prospectus for enrollment at the school officeÂ against the payment of Rs.500. Alternatively, they can also be downloaded from our website.Admission to CVMIS is open to all categoriesÂ of students, both Indian and Non-Resident Indians, irrespective of Caste, Creed, Color or Religion.Complete the application form and attachÂ the following documents and submit at the time of registration andÂ provisional admission:
- Original plus one copy of Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from previous school duly attested
- 2 color photos for the students
- Each 1 photo of father & mother
- Medical Reports, if any
Upon receipt of the Application Form, an admission examination for Grade UKG and above will be conducted. Students abroad can take up the exam online. A personal interview will follow.
After reviewing the performance of the candidate, the school will notify the parents of the admission decision.
Age and Eligibility
Candidates seeking admission for L.K.G. (Lower Kindergarten) should have completed three years on or before 31st March in the current year. The age for admission to other classes shall be reckoned accordingly. Relaxation in age is not permitted.
Minimum age limit for admission to the various classes will be as follows: